WRC Engineer (Electronics-Test Engineer) - Plant (Sibiu)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile WRC Engineer (Electronics-Test Engineer) - Plant (Sibiu) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €34.5 billion in 2014, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently has approximately 200,000 employees in 53 countries. Information management is at the very heart of the Interior Division, which provides a range of products that includes instrument clusters and multifunctional displays, control units, electronic car-entry systems, tire-monitoring systems, radios, multimedia and navigation systems, climate control systems, telematics solutions and cockpit modules and systems.
The Warranty Return Center Engineer is the main interface with the Customer in terms of all quality complaints topics, which he has to deal with in a fast and professional manner by preparing an analysis report with the steps of investigation & results (well prepared and documented), while keeping the customer deadlines. The Warranty Return Center Engineer is responsible for testing all claimed ECU by the customer, which he has to do in a fast and professional manner. The result of the tests are handed over to the Customer Interface team in the form of an analysis report with the steps of investigation & results.
* Issuing a well-documented analysis report containing all tests and steps of investigation.
* Applying the customer claim handling procedure and updates it accordingly.
* Maintenance of the analysis equipment.
* Implementing new test ideas.
* Usage of the following test equipment: SW environment / climatic chambers / oscilloscopes/ multi-meters.
* Minimum 2-3 years professional experience;
* University Degree from Technical University (Electronics would be preferable);
* Good communication skills;
* Advanced level of English.
What We Offer
* Pay for Performance Programs
* Relocation Package
* Flexible Working Time
* Personalized Development & Training Programs
* System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas
* Kindergarten on Site for Continental Employees' Children Only
* Health Management Programs & Medical Room on Site
* Health Insurance Services & Life Insurance Policy
* Restaurant Concept & Coffee Corner on Site
* Other benefits to enjoy after-work and community projects
* Mobile Work
* Sabbatical Leave Program
Let your ideas shape the future. Take the first step and fill in the online application.