EMERSON - INTERNSHIP, GDS DATA MAINTENANCE (6 MONTHS)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Jobs from top companies in Romania active
View all jobs EMERSON - INTERNSHIP, GDS DATA MAINTENANCE (6 MONTHS) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
SUMMARY OF ROLE – Global Data Services is responsible for the maintenance of the JDE and Oracle Address Book for Global Emerson sites.
Additional responsibilities are to support Oracle projects with validating GDS data elements and as required support the reporting requirements within the team
The main purpose of this role is to be responsible for updating Customer, Supplier and Intercompany information on the JDE and Oracle Address Book for specified sites – This will include name and address details, Tax, Credit, Bank and Contact information among other elements
PRINCIPLE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accurate data entry onto the JDE and Oracle Address Book of Customer, Supplier and Intercompany information in accordance with the department’s Service Level Agreement.
- Validating company and address information using different sources/business tools
- The use of a web based Request Forms
- The use of a Auto Upload system to add information automatically to JDE and Oracle
- Any other tasks required by Global Data Services
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent comprehension of English (written and spoken)
- Proven understanding or Interest in Business, IT or Finance. Relevant education/project associated with one of these areas would be a distinct advantage
- Good experience of data base manipulation and good knowledge of Excel required.
- Speedy and accurate data entry
- Keen eye for detail
- Knowledge and understanding or appreciation of other European languages distinct advantage
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.