EMERSON - INTERNSHIP, ACCOUNTANT (3 MONTHS)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Jobs from top companies in Romania active
View all jobs EMERSON - INTERNSHIP, ACCOUNTANT (3 MONTHS) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
PRINCIPLE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Verify AP invoices for correctness and completeness of supporting documents, matches invoices to purchase orders (PO) and receipts
- Review/Prepare the accounting of PO and non-PO related invoices, work closely with the Purchasing department and Suppliers
- Send the invoices for processing by the Shared Service Center
- Give support in the monthly Intercompany reconciliation process
- Give support in the payments process
- Support the VAT reporting
- Archive invoices and accounting documents
- University degree in Economics (preferably Accounting, Finance)
- Computer skills: MS Office (Excel in particular)
- Good command of English
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.