The purpose of this position is to support MEA Flow sales team and LBP’s to ensure requests are handled at a high quality, accurately and in time, to drive for RFQ response to customer request results, for On Time Delivery shipment results, and as well as for 1-1-X (One day to quote, one day to load and deliver as per customer request date) to exceed customers expectations.
- Review RFQ requests and execute clean RFQ process for commercial, technical and operational standpoints;
- Collaborate with the business unit to understand customer requirements;
- Size and select the products according to requirements and application;
- Select the appropriate technical documentation;
- Specify a delivery time for the selected products;
- Verify the Purchase Order (PO) to ensure that it is according to the offered financial and technical proposal;
- Act as a liaison between business unit, local business partners and factories;
- Provide general support for Emerson Flow and sales offices;
- Develop and maintain a sound knowledge of products and applications;
- Maintain the organizational RFQ log and reporting in CRM on Demand;
- Manages open RFQs and follow through until closure;
- Maintain a high level of proficiency in use of the standard Flow Customer care tools (Oracle, CRM, OCM, etc.) to ensure customers’ questions and inquiries of quotes are provided timely and accurate manner;
- Interface with customers, representatives and peers for coordination and accomplishment of the assigned tasks.
- University degree in Engineering (Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or other related fields);
- Languages: English at an advanced level, French would be considered a plus;
- PC skills: Ms Office, ERP systems knowledge would be considered a plus.
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.