Junior Payroll Specialist
- Preparation of payroll and related documents;
- Preparation of HR and related documents, such as: labor agreements, additional acts, employment certificates, etc. Responsible to prepare in due time and document according to law the payroll related documents;
- Preparation and/or review of the monthly payroll and related salary documents for a given portfolio of clients; Prepares and deliver the salary slip to allocated clients; Prepares and order the meal tickets for allocated clients;
- Responsible for ensuring the completeness and accuracy of the payroll documents;
- Responsible for the accurate entry / review of payroll data in the payroll software;
- Responsible to generate and upload REVISAL
- Responsible for ensuring that the deadline for payroll statements and payroll returns are met;
- Prepares reports as requested by clients or direct manager;
- Prepares and/or reviews of correspondence with allocated clients;
- Responsible to receive from clients all necessary documents required to justify the records and to archive documents according with internal procedure;
- Liaising with state authorities in all payroll related aspects ;
- Keeps up to date with changes in local payroll related legislation and informs team and manager on the changes.
- Economics graduate with 2-3 years’ experience in HR & Payroll area;
- Excellent computer knowledge (especially EXCEL);
- DP Payroll knowledge is a plus;
- Fluent both spoken and written English. Clear and concise communication;
- Organized and pro-active attitude.
- Comfortable having work reviewed and receiving constructive feedback.