Billings Agent with French
I FUTURE belongs to a Group of companies with multinational presence across various parts of the globe.
Our goal is developing individuals by building a strong foundation towards their employable future, supporting both personal and corporate goals.
- Proficiency in English & French;
- Attention to detail and thoroughness;
- Accounting capabilities and analyzing information;
- Customer service oriented;
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- The working schedule has 2 shifts: 10:00 - 19:00; 13:00 - 22:00 (Monday to Friday, occasionally shift)
Prepares invoices and controls revenue cycle by applying billing conditions, processing invoices, verifying WIP and receivable balances, and issuing invoices to clients.
-Prepares and issues invoices to customers;
- Issues monthly customer statements both internally and externally;
- Update customer files with issued invoices, updates billing conditions, and collaborates with project teams for bill presentment;
- Process credit memos;
- Update the customer master file with contact information, billing addresses, etc;
- Enter invoices into customer invoicing web sites (when applicable);
- Submit invoices by electronic data for internal approvals and issuance to clients;
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential;
- Contribute to developing a Team-Based culture.