Software Team Leader
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Professional active.
Vezi toate job-urile Software Team Leader active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
PROFESSIONAL, lider pe piata agentiilor de Resurse Umane din Romania, ofera clientilor sai servicii complete in domeniul resurselor umane: recrutare, testare, selectie si plasare de personal, leasing de personal, assessment & development centers, evaluare de personal, audit organizational si training.Cerinte
• University degree (e.g. Computer Science, Informatics, Electronics);
• At least 5 years experience in embedded software development;
• At least 1 year experience in project management and team leading roles;
• Good knowledge of Linux kernel / experience in driver development;
• Knowledge of vehicle networks and low-level communication protocols;
• Very good understanding of the development processes;
• Good ability to plan, organize and deliver projects on agreed level;
• Quality oriented person with good communication skills;
• Fluent English.
It is an advantage to have:
• German language;
• Automotive experience.
• Works with automotive technologies of the future premium cars;
• Responsible for project execution in compliance with CES processes and SPICE standard;
• Coordinates and controls project activities: estimate effort, allocate resources, plan the execution of tasks in order to meet due dates;
• Develops technical solutions in his area of responsibility;
• Supports and manage SW developers in their activities;
• Manages the implementation and testing of software code;
• Monitors and reports the progress of the team work;
• Technical coaching of team members;
• Leading, developing and motivating the team;
• Cooperating with an international development team and customers.
What we offer:
• Integration program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
• Competitive salaries (based on performance) & benefits;
• Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
• Professional development opportunities (in technical and managerial area);
• International work environment & traveling opportunities;
• Relocation package for non-Timisoara Residents.