TEST DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER, Location: Sibiu
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SalesConsulting active
View all jobs TEST DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER, Location: Sibiu active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
- Technical university degree (Computer Science, Electronic, Telecommunication)
- Other university degrees, with Training and Knowledge of Programming and Tests
- Advanced knowledge in computer usage
- English communication abilities
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Experience in Automotive represents an advantage
- Develop test specifications according to project requirements for low complexity functionality
- Perform tests according to test specifications for low complexity functionalities (basic functionalities under test
- Test the electronic control units, from system or software point of view
- Document design, implementation and test results for own work products.Maintain the technical know-how
- Use the test environment and provide feedback regarding requirements compliance of the system and its performance
- Process knowledge and usage.
- Schedule and track own tasks within the framework of a given plan.
- Communication with project team in order to exchange information/find improvements
- Collaborates with Project Responsible and/or QA in verifying results.
- To respect the law regarding work and security aspects art. 22, 23 of the Law 319 / 2006 and also the Internal Rules
- Proceed with responsibility towards environment and energy efficiency in conformity with applicable legal requirements and other requirements, in conformity with internal requirements included in the quality and environment and energy handbook, internal procedures and operating instructions.
Our client is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide. As a supplier of brake systems, systems and components for the power train and chassis, instrumentation, infotainment solutions, vehicle electronics, tires and technical elastomers, the corporation contributes towards enhanced driving safety and protection of the global climate.