ADC Intern (Deloitte Audit Delivery Center)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Deloitte Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile ADC Intern (Deloitte Audit Delivery Center) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
Deloitte provides audit, consulting, legal, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories bringing world class capabilities, insights, and high-quality service to address clients’ most complex business challenges. The Deloitte Audit Delivery Center (ADC) in Bucharest will support Deloitte audit teams via providing high quality services from central location.
If you are a team player and strong communicator who understands the importance of deadlines and the value of great service, you might just find what you are looking for at Deloitte. Working with us also means access to fantastic benefits, a commitment to agile working and the ability to take control of your career.
The Deloitte Audit Delivery Center is looking for candidates to fill the following position in Bucharest:
ADC Intern (Deloitte Audit Delivery Center)
The position will be based in Bucharest in the Deloitte Audit Delivery Center.
• Performing selected supporting activities in respect of audit of financial statements of various national and international companies and institutions, prepared in accordance with local accounting standards, IFRS and other GAAPs;
• Pre-processing of information (financial data, accounting records and financial statements, etc.) necessary for each audit phase - audit planning, testing procedures and audit finalization;
• Performing supporting audit activities based on the proven Deloitte audit methodology and under the guidance of experienced colleagues;
• Using proven Deloitte audit methodologies;
•Participating in a customized training programme.
• University student of any faculty (Bachelor’s or Master’s studies);
• Fluent in English (knowledge of other languages will be an asset);
• Interested in Audit;
• Good analytical skills;
• Systematic approach to work and ability to prioritise workload under pressure;
• Attention to detail, with a sense of responsibility and delivery of results;
• Good communication skills;
• Good command of the Microsoft Office package (mainly Excel and Word);
• Able to work in a team and be proactive;
• Interested in international business environment and professional development.
What we offer:
• Opportunity to work during your studies – specialized program for interns (eg. paid study leave);
• Opportunity to continue as ADC Specialist after successful completion of internship and your studies;
• Stability of a big international company;
• International working environment;
• Opportunities for professional and personal development;
• Customized learning and training opportunities;
• Young, dynamic team;
• Great start of career.
Next internship opportunities: 4-6 months paid internship starting in October – November 2017.