ADC Operations Manager (Deloitte Audit Delivery Center)
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
Deloitte provides audit, consulting, legal, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories bringing world class capabilities, insights, and high-quality service to address clients’ most complex business challenges. The Deloitte Audit Delivery Center (ADC) in Bucharest will support Deloitte audit teams by providing high quality services from central location.
If you are a team player and strong communicator who understands the importance of deadlines and the value of great service, you might just find what you are looking for at Deloitte. Working with us also means access to fantastic benefits, a commitment to agile working and the ability to take control of your career.
The Deloitte Audit Delivery Center is looking for candidates to fill the following position in Bucharest:
ADC Operations Manager (Deloitte Audit Delivery Center)
The position will be based in Bucharest in the Deloitte Audit Delivery Center.
- Oversight of the ADC’s day to day operations, including understanding the work flow and scheduling, involving:
•Responsible for daily management of the entire ADC’s operations, all processes and teams housed in the ADC;
•Having a full understanding and management of the ADC’s workflows to ensure allocation, completion and delivery of the requested client work within the set time-frame and with focus on high quality;
•Supervising, advising and monitoring the work of the ADC’s team leaders and coordinators in their daily duties;
•Monitoring the whereabouts of team members on a daily basis, including being the first point of contact for an unexpected absence or timing issues;
- Ownership of the ADC’s process and controls, involving:
•Obtaining a thorough knowledge of the ADC’s current processes and controls;
•Supporting development & update of ADC processes and training;
•Working closely with cross functional teams to identify and implement improvement opportunities;
•Setting clear expectations and defining development plans for all direct reports and actively monitor and coach performance;
•Being responsible for the documentation of processes including standard operating procedures, training materials, and internal control documentation.
•Being a role model in adhering to all processes, monitoring effectiveness and taking appropriate action if required;
- Ownership of the ADC’s staffing, hiring, coaching and performance evaluation processes:
•Monitoring the demand for ADC services and working with ADC Leadership to plan staffing needs;
•Cooperating with the ADC’s HR team and actively co-leading employer branding ADC’s activities, monitoring the hiring process and ensuring appropriate and sufficient staffing in the ADC;
•Actively monitoring and assessing the performance of the team against defined key performance indicators and measuring performance against these, in relation to the agreed level of service with customers and stakeholders;
•Ensuring the effective and continuous goals setting, evaluation and counselling of all ADC’s team members;
•Being the counsellor for the ADC’s team leaders;
- Reporting and Planning responsibilities, involving:
•Actively communicating to stakeholders and ADC leadership regarding the ADC’s performance, including significant accomplishments, concerns, and risks;
•Preparation of monthly reporting and presenting it to the ADC leadership;
•Participation in budget setting and monitoring actuals against budget;
•Preparation of capacity planning forecasts and analysing variations between actuals and forecast.
• Proven experience in operations management; working in global teams and managing within shared services operations would be an asset;
• Adequate knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management;
• Preferred experience in setting up and development of the shared services center;
• Previous audit/accounting experience will be an asset;
• Excellent English communication skills (both verbal and written); ability to effectively communicate in other European languages will be an advantage;
• University masters degree (Business Administration and/or Audit/Accounting/Finance preferred);
• High degree of organizational agility; ability to handle sensitive issues with discretion;
• Well organized with strong leadership skills and able to manage competing priorities;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to actively listen, clarify, lead, or channel a discussion;
• Able to lead, develop, coach and mentor multiple teams;
• Excellent analytical skills and attention to details with a sense of responsibility and delivery of results;
• Strong client service, initiative and problem solving orientation; logical thinking;
• Systematic approach to work, ability to prioritise workload under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines;
• Good command of the Microsoft Office package (mainly Excel and Word); ability to learn new technologies effectively;
• Able to display initiative, proactivity, professionalism and confidence;
• Diligence, hard work and co-operation to be an effective member of the team;
• Confident to deliver presentations and trainings.
What we offer:
• Stability of a big international company;
• Highly competitive compensation package;
• Opportunity to lead and manage the whole of the ADC’s operations;
• Opportunity to frequently interact with the ADC senior leadership;
• Opportunity to frequently interact with Deloitte audit teams and Deloitte audit departments leaders;
• Opportunities for career growth and diversity;
• International working environment;
• Opportunities for professional and personal development;
• Global learning and training program;
• Young, dynamic team;
• Opportunity to become the leader.
Expected starting date: ASAP - upon agreement.