Business Analyst Internship ( 9 months)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile L'Oreal Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Business Analyst Internship ( 9 months) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
- Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
- Primary responsibility is to generate reports and analyze the data utilizing the internal system and present to management in an effective and meaningful manner with weekly, monthly and adhoc reports.
- Responsible for the integrity of the system data by periodically auditing the data and collaborating with the team to resolve any data discrepancies.
- Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses;
- Increases productivity by developing automated accounting applications; coordinating information requirements.
- Identifies sales status by comparing and analyzing actual results with targets.
- Identify and recommend additional qualitative and quantitative reports relating to Business strategic goals to implement
- Perform internal trainings for sales, marketing teams, new comers on the reporting process and tools
- Student within a Master’s Degree OR graduate (business / economic field);
- Strong computer skills (Excel 2010—advanced);
- Strong communication skills—written and verbal both in Romanian and English; Knowledge of French could be an advantage;
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills;
- Results driven and solution oriented;
- Proactive and challenge the status quo attitude