Data Warehouse Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN Romania active
View all jobs Data Warehouse Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
- Understands telecom operators applications landscape
- Experience with Data Warehouse architecture, design and development - Oracle DB 10g, 11g
- Experience with SQL and PL/SQL programming
- OBIEE or Business Objects
- Shell scripting
- Linux (RedHat 5.x) environment;
Other Requirements (Competencies):
- Relevant professional experience in a DataWarehouse Developer role
- University degree in IT, Computer Science or a related discipline
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication and documentation skills in English
- Design/development of enhancements for the existing business processes
- Design/development of new functionalities/business processes
- Support and maintain the existing development, resolve any issues that may arise
- Support customer System Integration testing (SIT)
- Support production deployment
- Provide project documentation as per the software development process
- Identify and address technical issues in due time
- Ability to understand and develop business requirements and create design to meet those business requirements
For further information, contact me at oana.pintilie[at]alten.com