Credit Analyst with Spanish
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Federal-Mogul Motorparts Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Credit Analyst with Spanish active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Federal-Mogul Corporation is an innovative and diversified global supplier for quality products, trusted brands and sustainable solutions to manufacturers of automotive, light commercial, heavy-duty and off-highway vehicles, as well as for power generation, aerospace, marine, rail and industrial environment.
Federal-Mogul Motorparts operates in Romania through two plants located in Ploiesti and a Global Business Center located in Bucharest.
Visit our website and find out more about us at: www.fmmotorparts.ro
- Bachelor Degree, preferably in Economics:
- minimum 1 year of credit or collections experience; AR; or similar - must have worked with very tight deadlines
- Intermediate knowledge of collections and payments process
- Excellent English & at least an intermediate level in Spanish
- Goal oriented, motivated self-starter, with excellent organizational and analytical skills & the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Strong PC skills including Excel and experience with other Microsoft Office products: Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Strong problem solving, interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of high-end applications/databases like SAP is highly desirable.
- Responsible for collection of receivables using established collection procedures on a portfolio of customer accounts.
- Maintain a smooth functioning of credit portfolio - supplying responsive, process-effective services to internal and external customers.
- Responsible for ensuring Customer Financial Services metrics are achieved
- Establish and maintain contact with customers concerning past due amounts, payment trends, and other matters related to past due receivables to improve company cash flow.
- Visit, if required or Contact customers on past due items and perform resolution of disputed invoices.
- Interfaces with a variety of functional areas at various business sites related to customer disputes, invoice copies, proof of deliveries, contract/PO issues, etc.
- Conduct business in a manner that promotes both internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Conducts periodic A/R reviews with the business
- Understand existing policies and procedures (process maps) to ensure compliance for each business unit. Review delinquent accounts on a regular basis to determine root causes.
- Propose customer credit limits and payment terms