Data Entry Agent (Back Office)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Expeditors active
View all jobs Data Entry Agent (Back Office) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Import - Export active on Hipo.ro
Expeditors is a global logistics company headquartered in Seattle, Washington. As a Fortune 500 company, we employ professionals in a worldwide network of over 300 locations across six continents. Expeditors satisfies the increasingly sophisticated needs of international trade through customized solutions and seamless, integrated information systems.
Global supply chain management is what we do, but at the heart of Expeditors you will find professionalism, leadership, and a friendly environment, all of which foster an innovative, customer service-based approach to logistics. Our industry professionals, award winning processes and globally unified systems ensure that we always live up to our promise, “You’d be surprised how far we’ll go for you.”
Our company believes in hiring for attitude and training for skills, prior experience in the logistics industry is preferred but not required. We are seeking Agents with the following characteristics:
- Attention to detail, ability to assimilate new information quickly
- Ability to manage a diverse workload
- Organizational skills, ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Proficient with various software applications (i.e. mainframe systems: MS Office suite, Web Browsers)
- Good communication skills, including written and verbal communication in English
- Time management skills
- Problem-Solving/Reasoning/Creativity and being a good Team Player
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure smooth and timely freight process flow
- Ensure accurate and timely data entry into our operational system
- Ensure documents are timely created and distributed
- Meet KPI standards in accordance with the Company's procedures
- Overseas communication, timely responses to emails and requests (internal and external)
- Meet compliance at all times in accordance with company and government regulations.
What we offer:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Meal Tickets
- Bonuses based on Performance
- Training and Personnel Development Program
Expeditors International Romania S.R.L.
Willbrook Platinum Center (Corp B)
Şos. Bucureşti-Ploieşti Nr. 172-176, Et. 3
Sector 1, Bucureşti, România