Junior Brand Activation Manager Color Romania & Bulgaria -1year contract
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Coty active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Brand Activation Manager Color Romania & Bulgaria -1year contract active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Coty’s purpose is to celebrate and liberate the diversity of our consumers’ beauty. Aligned to this is our mission – to strive over time to become the global industry leader by being the clear challenger in beauty, delighting consumers and creating long term shareholder value.
We are one of the world’s largest beauty companies with approximately $9 billion in revenue, and our strong entrepreneurial heritage has created an iconic portfolio of leading beauty brands.
As the global leader in fragrance, a strong number two in professional salon hair color & styling, and number three in color cosmetics, we operate across three divisions:
• Coty Consumer Beauty: focused on color cosmetics, retail hair coloring and styling products, body care and mass fragrances sold primarily in the mass retail channels with brands such as COVERGIRL, Max Factor and Rimmel
• Coty Luxury: focused on prestige fragrances and skincare with brands such as Calvin Klein, Marc Jacobs, Hugo Boss, Gucci and philosophy
• Coty Professional Beauty: focused on servicing salon owners and professionals in both hair and nail with brands such as Wella Professionals, Sebastian Professional, OPI and ghd
Coty is a truly global player with over 20,000 employees, operations in more than 40 countries in Asia, Latin America, Australia, Middle East and Africa, as well as Europe and North America and products sold in over 130 countries and territories. Our headquarters are in London, New York, Geneva and Paris.
Want to know more?
For additional information about Coty Inc., please visit www.coty.com.
At Coty, we embrace Diversity. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability.
- University degree preferably in the area of economic studies
- Thinking out-of-the-box and creative
- Proficiency in MS Office suit
- Good level of English language
- Very good communication skills and fit to work as a team player in a dynamic environment
- Focus on continuous learning end personal development
- Passion for our brands and strong FMCG dynamic affinity
*1 year contract (maternity cover)
- Implement assigned color brands strategies; translates into yearly brand plan and ensure execution to generate sustainable growth and profit in line with company's objectives;
- Projects implementation as per yearly color marketing plan; coordinate together with Trade Marketing and Sales Team approved plans;
- Evaluate major projects and prepare key learning�s ;
- Adapt and produce POSMs;
- Produce and adapt planograms;
- Regular monitoring of brand performance and adjusting to the plan;
- Deliver market share goals against the plan.