Internship in marketing team
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Coty active.
Vezi toate job-urile Internship in marketing team active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Coty’s purpose is to celebrate and liberate the diversity of our consumers’ beauty. Aligned to this is our mission – to strive over time to become the global industry leader by being the clear challenger in beauty, delighting consumers and creating long term shareholder value.
We are one of the world’s largest beauty companies with approximately $9 billion in revenue, and our strong entrepreneurial heritage has created an iconic portfolio of leading beauty brands.
As the global leader in fragrance, a strong number two in professional salon hair color & styling, and number three in color cosmetics, we operate across three divisions:
• Coty Consumer Beauty: focused on color cosmetics, retail hair coloring and styling products, body care and mass fragrances sold primarily in the mass retail channels with brands such as COVERGIRL, Max Factor and Rimmel
• Coty Luxury: focused on prestige fragrances and skincare with brands such as Calvin Klein, Marc Jacobs, Hugo Boss, Gucci and philosophy
• Coty Professional Beauty: focused on servicing salon owners and professionals in both hair and nail with brands such as Wella Professionals, Sebastian Professional, OPI and ghd
Coty is a truly global player with over 20,000 employees, operations in more than 40 countries in Asia, Latin America, Australia, Middle East and Africa, as well as Europe and North America and products sold in over 130 countries and territories. Our headquarters are in London, New York, Geneva and Paris.
Want to know more?
For additional information about Coty Inc., please visit www.coty.com.
At Coty, we embrace Diversity. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability.
- Student or fresh grad
- Passion for our brands and strong FMCG dynamic affinity
- Thinking out-of-the-box and creative
- Communicative strong and likes to work in a team
- Fluent in English.
- Update the data base and product portfolio for e-commerce
- Translate different marketing materials
- Download and adapt info from our internal platform
- Keep and maintain the contact with the creative agency
- Preparation for launching new products, such as making product presentations and providing sales materials.
Marketing team drive growth and increase customer loyalty with powerful new licenses, innovative products and unique takes on the existing portfolio. The backbone of each Division, Marketing team interact with consumers through physical and digital touchpoints. For our Marketing departments Fragrances & Body Care and Color & Skin Care, we are looking for ambitious Marketing Trainee with a hands-on mentality and looking for a challenge.
As a Marketing Trainee, you are the Brand Managers' right hand side and work on the daily work of Brand Managers who are responsible for Fragrances & Body Care resp. Color & Skin Care.In our SEE branch, we work with dedicated people to strive to become the most leading company in the beauty industry. Our culture is dynamic, informal, ambitious and service oriented.
*The internship is full-time (with flexible schedule) for duration of 6 months and can start at any time. The internship is really a work experience that will jumpstart your career.