Junior Account Executive
As a Junior account executive you'll have the opportunity to be part of a growing team with training and support to help you grow.
To be our junor account executive you'll need:
- Good spoken and written communication skills;
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills;
- Good organisational and time management skills;
- Good 'people skills', for working with a range of colleagues and clients;
- A professional manner.
Specific duties may include :
- fixing up appointments with clients through phone calls or meetings;
- understanding the customer's requirements and suggesting;
- convincing the customer;
- closing the sale and ensuring proper post-sales support;
-coordinating with other departments;
-maintaining cordial and long-lasting relationships with customers;
It is a time to summarize your accomplishments and relate what makes you unique.