CAD Designer (AutoCAD)
The ideal CAD designer MUST have:
- Knowledge of reinforced concrete structural elements;
- Basic databases knowledge (at least Microsoft Access, ECDL level)
- Advanced AutoCAD 2D knowledge / experience: blocks, attributes, dimensions, styles, layers etc.
- At least an intermediate level of English use;
- A fair level of self-management, attention to detail skills and the ability to work autonomous.
In addition, the following skills are considered assets:
- Knowledge about AutoCAD dynamic blocks;
- Minimal knowledge in using logical operators or expressions and evaluating conditional expressions.
GRAITEC is looking for full-time CAD Designers, willing to be part of a successful and competitive team. Our new colleagues will get the opportunity to make an impact in the construction software industry, by bringing innovative ideas to enhance the workflow or existing tools from CAD software and watch them come to life, by working close together with other passionate people from development team.
- Testing the capabilities of Advance CAD, detecting possible issues and reporting them to the development team, in order for these to be fixed;
- Create and configure dynamic blocks, by drawing the geometry, adding parameters and actions, to define what will happen to the geometry when it is manipulated;
- Associate the parameters from the dynamic blocks with the parameters existent in the calculation and design software;
- Configure and customize logical conditions in the database, for the defined parameters (logical if/for conditions);
- Test the proposed solutions and fix them if errors occur.
We provide a rewarding working environment, where personal initiative and development are encouraged, as well as comprehensive and ongoing learning. Our colleagues will have the opportunity to:
- Work with the latest software and technology from construction industry;
- Collaborate with young and passionate people, with the same enthusiast in achieving the best results in their work;
- Leave a mark in software and technology with thousands of users around the world;
- Work in a multicultural environment;
- Earn certified training certificates, in accordance with the accumulated knowledge and pro-activity;
- Trainings offered by passionate colleagues, that will help you facilitate your professional journey at Graitec.
We are offering an attractive salary, including various benefits (medical insurance at Medicover, meal tickets).