CAD Designer for steel construction industry (Advance Steel)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile GRAITEC Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile CAD Designer for steel construction industry (Advance Steel) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Constructii active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
The ideal CAD Designer MUST have:
- AutoCAD 2D and 3D knowledge / experience;
- Knowledge of steel structural design, 3D modelling design, connections detailing and fabrication drawings;
- Creativity & spatial ability, combined with traits such as mathematical & analytical thinking, to produce captivating and innovative designs;
- Strong communication skills, for dealing with both technical & non-technical employees/clients;
- Fluency in English;
- Experience in using a computer and the main software packages (Office).
In addition, the following skills are considered assets:
- Knowledge of Autodesk Advance Steel or other similar design software;
- Knowledge of civil or industrial building design (concrete structural design);
- Revit knowledge / experience.
GRAITEC is looking for full-time CAD Designers, willing to be part of a successful and competitive team. Our new colleagues will get the opportunity to make an impact in the construction software industry, by bringing innovative ideas to enhance the workflow or existing tools from Autodesk Advance Steel and watch them come to life, by working close together with other passionate people from development team.
- Testing the capabilities of Autodesk Advance Steel and associated software, detecting possible issues and reporting them to the development team, in order for these to be fixed;
- Providing national and international technical support for customers or resellers;
- Conducting effective training sessions for groups of professionals;
- Providing documentation for various software, writing technical specifications and designing user interfaces;
- Writing documentation (Frequently Asked Questions-type documents, technical articles) on different subjects, to help users understand, in detail, the capabilities and workflows for various software;
- Coordinating with other employees to obtain technical details, optimize designs, and resolve issues.
We provide a rewarding working environment, where personal initiative and development are encouraged, as well as comprehensive and ongoing learning. Our colleagues will have the opportunity to:
- Work with the latest software and technology from construction industry;
- Collaborate with young and passionate people, with the same enthusiast in achieving the best results in their work;
- Leave a mark in software and technology with thousands of users around the world;
- Work in a multicultural environment;
- Attend at conferences construction industry related;
- Earn certified training certificates, in accordance with the accumulated knowledge and pro-activity;
- Trainings offered by passionate colleagues, that will help you facilitate your professional journey at Graitec.
We are offering an attractive salary, including various benefits (medical insurance at Medicover, meal tickets).