Senior Project Manager Banking
Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 10 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +360 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
- Methodology as PMI, certification is appreciated
- Internal tools : MS Project, others
- English or French Fluent
- Working experience with business departments in multiple fields
- Good knowledge of interacting in big organization with an excellent sense of communication
- Proactively involved in achieving significant results
- Clear proven experience by using methodological principal as PMI, Prince or other
- At least 2-3 projects already led successfully.
- Banking know-how, 3 years at least with one major domain (risk, credit, IFRS, etc)
- Autonomous, organizational and perseverance skills
- At least one methodology as PMI or other with relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills, capacity to communicate with N+1 and N-1
- Sense of organization, respect deadlines and commit engagements for all team
- Global management of all the project phases from the feasibility study until the go-live
- Respect steps, deadlines and budgets
- Coordination of several stakeholders, capacity to handle meetings with executive people,- Very good organization and communication capability ,Experience to handle several projects in parallel
- Interaction with international teams, suppliers and internal clients
- Interesting salary conditions
- Undetermined period of contract
- Career plan (professional, academic and financial)
- Medical insurance
- Official training and certifications
- English, French, soft skills training
- Financial products trainings
- Lunch tickets
- Yearly professional evaluation
- Financial benefits based in the company partnerships
- Professional and friendly working environment
- Professional infrastructure
- Join a multinational team
Vauban is an innovative and growing Business processes & IT services company. Continuously looking for new talents, Vauban delivers IT services and newest business solutions for main companies in the region. Working with top 100 premiums companies in several industries, Vauban is leading projects in Romania and abroad.
By joining Vauban, You will be part of a successful team composed of Romanian and international competences, that will allow you to evolve your career and to succeed your projects.
With Vauban you will work in a challenging and stimulating environment, where professional and personal development go hand in hand.
Once you join our team, various key-benefits are at your disposal:
Diversity of missions � in Romania and/or abroad
A career in Vauban makes you benefit from continuous new experiences. Every new project is a chance to benefit from new experience, to develop your knowledge�s curve and to contribute positively to its success. The diversity of the projects will guarantee a rich and comprehensive career with exposure to the latest technologies. You will progress not only by learning from other team members, but also by sharing your knowledge and know-how.
A broad range of Premium clients
You will perform missions with Top 100 Romanian and international companies. Vauban delivers several innovative projects with latest technologies.
A positive environment
You will work within a professional and dynamic team where you can be responsible of your achievements, in a work life balanced environment.
A challenging learning environment
Vauban provides several training programs by giving access to learning environment and documentation. Transversal methodologies will help you to perform your skills. A Senior Consultant is responsible for following your own achievement of several KPIs.
For more than 6 years of activity on the Romanian market, Vauban have been proven a continuous sustainable and healthy growth. This long-term growth is the result of our Clients loyalty, driven by the Vauban capacity to deliver clear added-valuable services in the market.
Social & sportive life
Every month Vauban organizes at least one event with all teams. These events are an opportunity to socialize and share good times with your colleagues.
Vauban promotes the participation to some sportive events (associations, tournaments, cross, sports).
Workshops are done in new places, outside Bucharest.