Recruitment Associate with German (work from home - 1 or 2 days/ week)
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
-Very good ability of speaking and writing in German (B2-C1)
-Good knowledge of English (B2)
-University education and 1-2 years of relevant experience is an advantage;
-Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook);
-Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
-Available to work full time, but also part time;;
-Strong motivation of learning about human resources processes.
-Execute and track role postings on local sites, based on the specifications provided by the recruiters.
-Candidate screening and sourcing
-Schedule candidates for HR interviews, according to the recruiters's and candidate's availability
-Prepare offer letters and contract packages and coordinate approval routing, distribution and retention.
-Administrate the pre-employment check process
-Conduct reference checks, as required
-Generate reports from the recruitment system and ensure data integrity.
-Track employee referrals
-Process invoices, create purchase orders, and answer inquiries regarding payments.
-Track and obtain documentation, data, and forms to support process and compliance requirements.
-Communicate verbally (phone) and in written (email, chat)
- Relocation package for candidates from other cities/ countries (if applicable);
- Attractive benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, interactive library subscription;
- Opportunity to practice Spanish with native speakers;
- Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
- Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom, etc;
- Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise, and to develop skills in other industries;
- An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
- Interesting and challenging work for the world’s leading companies – our clients;
- Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life.