This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Team Extension active
View all jobs Typo3 Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Team Extension is a nearshoring and offshoring technology company based in Bucharest, Romania.
Working with us, you will have the opportunity to work with a wide spectrum of clients and projects. Our clients include startups and Fortune 500 companies that are based in Western Europe and in the United States.
At our company, we are building a team of smart, motivated people who are passionate about helping the business continue to soar to new heights. We are well funded and in hyper growth mode. Come join a team where you can truly make a difference.
implement the further development, define content management workflows, train end users and operate out Typo3 instance in the cloud. Further you would work closely together with our marketing team to implement campaigns, landing pages and much more.
- Join us if you love the web, appreciate good
design and enjoy working in a growing environment. We are keen on
experimenting with the latest trends in technology and design.
- Expert in Typo3 (Administration, template design, workflow design, extensions)
- Expert in (X)HTML, CSS, JS (jQuery)
- Experience in coaching and training Typo3 is desirable
- Knowledge of MySQL, PHP.
- Experience working with a PHP Framework such as Laravel, Symfony
- Experience with HTML5/CSS3 and deep understanding of at least one modern framework (i.e. Bootstrap, Ionic, etc.)
- Quality-driven: You take pride in your work, and have an eye for detail and check your work thoroughly before submitting it to our clients.
- Excellent QA/QC and Testing skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (English)
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Experience working with at least one additional modern CMS such as Magento, Drupal, Wordpress, and a clear understanding of the core of the CMS on a PHP level.
- Experience building customized themes/plugins
- You are up-to-date with the latest and greatest trends in technologies because you are engaged in the open source community.
You'll work in a team environment to maximize customer satisfaction to develop strong customer references