Service desk technician (German & English)
WHAT OUR HELP DESK TECHNICIAN DOES (among other things):
- Provides support to end users on a variety of issues including software , hardware, operating system, and Microsoft Office by responding to calls, emails and personnel requests for technical support
- Identifies, researches, and resolves technical inquiries by documenting, tracking and monitoring technical issues to ensure a timely resolution for end users
- Creates and assigns service tickets that are submitted by end users who are experiencing technical difficulties by using helpdesk software
- Creates, modifies and maintains Active Directory user accounts, Office 365 email accounts and telephone extensions for new users or to make changes to existing accounts
- Creates ‘How to’ documentation to assist users with basic and/or recurring support issues
- Assists with special projects as needed
Spoken languages: fluent German and English.
Previous service desk and customer care experience or technically skilled in common computer programs and systems
Experience with diagnosing and resolving technical issues is a plus
Customer oriented, interpersonal skills, listening skills, analytical skills and team spirit.
Availability to work in day shifts
What we offer:
Central building offices with excellent view on the city, top facilities and equipment
Competitive salary, performance bonus, meal tickets and gift vouchers
Medlife medical package
Extra vacation days
Massage at the office day
Fruits on the house
What about choosing much more than a job?