Talent Acquisition Specialist with German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Mantu active
View all jobs Talent Acquisition Specialist with German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Mantu is an international group providing guidance and services to businesses and entrepreneurs. We ourselves are entrepreneurs: we started out from scratch and built a successful business based on our values and our “Tomorrow is human” vision. We constantly generate opportunities for a vast talent community and encourage our team members to have an impact and make a difference. This is how our team has grown to more than 6,500 talented people of 95 different nationalities, spread across 5 continents and 55 countries. We have many brands in our portfolio and regardless of their expertise or the sector they operate in, they all share a single mission: achieving businesses’ and entrepreneurs’ ambitions.
- From 0 to 1 year of experience in recruitment/selection, ideally in IT or Engineering;
- Familiar with direct approach and recruitment of passive candidates;
- Familiar with boolean search, professional networks and the recruitment process;
- Fluent in German, any other foreign language is highly desirable;
- Results oriented, able to work in fast paced environments with a big workload;
- Curious and proactive, keen to look for creative solutions.
You will be part of the recruitment team that provides service to all our European subsidiaries working internationally for our different markets mainly in IT and engineering profiles. Among other, you will take care of:
- Collection and analysis of the managers' needs,
- Writing and publishing the different job offers and follow-up on the job boards,
- Sourcing, hunting and development of a network of specialized candidates using internal data, job boards and social networks,
- Identification and qualification of potential candidates,
- Administration of applications through the entire recruitment process,
- Set up and administration of search agents,
- Direct approach and recruitment of passive candidates.
We offer you the opportunity to work in a young international environment with a challenging project and the possibility to grow within our group and department. All our members receive training and a career path tailored to their personal interest including international mobility if wanted.