Talent Acquisition Specialist with German
Amaris is an independent, international Technologies and Management Consulting Group. Created in 2007, Amaris is already established in over 50 countries and supports 500 clients worldwide throughout their projects’ lifecycle. Our expertise covers 5 areas of innovation: Business and Management, IT/IS, Telecom, Engineering and High Technologies, Biotech and Pharma. With 65 offices across the World, the Group offers proximity support to its clients in all their locations and many opportunities of international careers for employees.
In 2018, Amaris aim to reach a turnover of 260 million euros, 5000 employees and develop its workforce due to a further 2000 new job openings predicted throughout the year. We expect to triple our workforce within the next few years and reach a leading international position in independent consulting.
- From 0 to 1 year of experience in recruitment/selection, ideally in IT or Engineering;
- Familiar with direct approach and recruitment of passive candidates;
- Familiar with boolean search, professional networks and the recruitment process;
- Fluent in German, any other foreign language is highly desirable;
- Results oriented, able to work in fast paced environments with a big workload;
- Curious and proactive, keen to look for creative solutions.
You will be part of the recruitment team that provides service to all our European subsidiaries working internationally for our different markets mainly in IT and engineering profiles. Among other, you will take care of:
- Collection and analysis of the managers' needs,
- Writing and publishing the different job offers and follow-up on the job boards,
- Sourcing, hunting and development of a network of specialized candidates using internal data, job boards and social networks,
- Identification and qualification of potential candidates,
- Administration of applications through the entire recruitment process,
- Set up and administration of search agents,
- Direct approach and recruitment of passive candidates.
We offer you the opportunity to work in a young international environment with a challenging project and the possibility to grow within our group and department. All our members receive training and a career path tailored to their personal interest including international mobility if wanted.