B2B Sales Trainee (Loyalty & Incentive)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Philips active
View all jobs B2B Sales Trainee (Loyalty & Incentive) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
In this role, you have the opportunity to
support Loyalty & Incentive KAM activities and contribute to B2B growth of our business in South District. In this role you will have to align with Loyalty & Incentive Lead KAM South District and specialists.
You are responsible for
- Supporting Loyalty & Incentive KAM from the South District to prepare the presentations for B2B customers
- Ensuring execution of loyalty & incentive activities and supporting the retail trade marketing activations
- Driving the performance of the functions in the account team to get it done.
- Systematically analyzing and reporting sales results, expectations, market, competition and trends to make proposals for improvement
- Implementing the agreed and assigned steps of the local Loyalty & Incentive strategy
- Aligning with loyalty & incentive managers and Loyalty & Incentive Lead KAM on daily tasks and activity execution
- Cooperating with other countries’ Philips Personal Health commercial and Loyalty & Incentive teams in sharing best practices and know-how.
You are a part of
the Loyalty & Incentive SEE sales team, our strategic partner in growing the B2B business in the SEE region.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- University degree (preferably commercial/ marketing)
- 1-2 years experience on a B2B or trade marketing role would be preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Project management skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Customer oriented & results driven
- Outstanding verbal & persuasion skills
- Proactive & team player attitude
- Self-organized and self-reliant
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Entrepreneurial attitude with creative nature
- Genuine interest for well-being and a healthy lifestyle.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.