Recruitment Consultant with French
We offer management and consulting services to achieve sustainable profitable growth of companies by improving their logistic, commercial, and financial processes.
BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. We customize solutions for our clients, covering various industries for helping them to deliver operational excellence by maximizing efficiency and reducing cost.
Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us. We combine industry, operational and technology skills with relevant proprietary and other assets in order to tailor solutions for each client’s individual challenges. This adaptive approach is at the heart of our culture and has led to long-standing relationships with many of the world’s leading companies and organisations.
Our global consulting network of 9200 people serves clients in more than 70 countries and engages with them for measurable results and long-lasting success.
BearingPoint employs over 3.500 highly skilled consultants in Europe. Their entrepreneurial, adaptive approach is the key to our success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007 and we have more than 500 skilled consultants in our teams operating from Bucharest, Sibiu and Timisoara, whose expertise brought value to more than 160 international projects in the past 10 years.
• Love of recruiting
• Demonstrate high level of knowledge of full cycle recruitment
• 1-3 years of experience in recruitment role, preferably in technical / IT positions
• Experience with various sourcing strategies in a recruitment environment, including: social media, direct sourcing, networking, referrals, professional associations and alumni groups
• Ability to plan, prioritize, and organize work effectively, as well as work on several open requisitions simultaneously
• Bachelor’s degree in psychology, business administration, economics, or related field
• Proficient in MS Outlook and Calendar functionality.
• Previous experience with an ATS (Applicant Tracking System) or LinkedIn Recruiter is a strong advantage.
• Fluency in English and French.
• Partner with firm leadership to identify anticipated and current staffing needs for experienced positions and develop the appropriate recruitment strategy to fulfill the needs on a timely basis.
• Source actively for qualified candidates for current and anticipated job openings. Screen and refer candidates for additional interviews with others in organization. Develop and maintain networks of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
• Review applications and interview candidates to assess work history, education, job skills, and salary requirements in relation to position and to provide information about the firm.
• Represent the firm by attending career fairs and other recruiting events to build the pipeline of entry-level candidates
• Prepare and place job advertising with various media. Utilize online recruiting sources to identify and recruit candidates.
We are looking for an experienced recruiter with English and French language skills to join our amazing team in Bucharest. Our business and technology consulting firm has been growing fast in the last years and has further development plans, thus we are now in need of another colleague in our department. That's where you come into the picture!
In this position, you will be responsible with the full cycle recruiting process for a variety of roles and specialties, across all levels. You will partner with our hiring managers and business leaders to develop and deliver a recruiting strategy in identifying and engaging the top IT talent in the marketplace. You will share the firm values and vision with potential candidates, support hiring teams through the candidate evaluation phase and negotiate with and close top talent.