Recruitment Consultant with French
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs BearingPoint active
View all jobs Recruitment Consultant with French active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
• Love of recruiting
• Demonstrate high level of knowledge of full cycle recruitment
• 1-3 years of experience in recruitment role, preferably in technical / IT positions
• Experience with various sourcing strategies in a recruitment environment, including: social media, direct sourcing, networking, referrals, professional associations and alumni groups
• Ability to plan, prioritize, and organize work effectively, as well as work on several open requisitions simultaneously
• Bachelor’s degree in psychology, business administration, economics, or related field
• Proficient in MS Outlook and Calendar functionality.
• Previous experience with an ATS (Applicant Tracking System) or LinkedIn Recruiter is a strong advantage.
• Fluency in English and French.
• Partner with firm leadership to identify anticipated and current staffing needs for experienced positions and develop the appropriate recruitment strategy to fulfill the needs on a timely basis.
• Source actively for qualified candidates for current and anticipated job openings. Screen and refer candidates for additional interviews with others in organization. Develop and maintain networks of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
• Review applications and interview candidates to assess work history, education, job skills, and salary requirements in relation to position and to provide information about the firm.
• Represent the firm by attending career fairs and other recruiting events to build the pipeline of entry-level candidates
• Prepare and place job advertising with various media. Utilize online recruiting sources to identify and recruit candidates.
We are looking for an experienced recruiter with English and French language skills to join our amazing team in Bucharest. Our business and technology consulting firm has been growing fast in the last years and has further development plans, thus we are now in need of another colleague in our department. That's where you come into the picture!
In this position, you will be responsible with the full cycle recruiting process for a variety of roles and specialties, across all levels. You will partner with our hiring managers and business leaders to develop and deliver a recruiting strategy in identifying and engaging the top IT talent in the marketplace. You will share the firm values and vision with potential candidates, support hiring teams through the candidate evaluation phase and negotiate with and close top talent.