Helpdesk Support with Italian (Part-time schedule)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Accenture active
View all jobs Helpdesk Support with Italian (Part-time schedule) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
• Fluency in Italian
• Fluency in English
• Part-time schedule (9:00 – 13:00)
• Temporary employment contract (until February 2018)
• Proficient in relevant computer applications (Internet explorer, Outlook, Microsoft Office)
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Problem solving and analysis skills
• Provides first level IT support through the analysis of system generated events
• Uses basic technical and service knowledge to ensure event correlation and diagnosis is efficient
• Assumes initial ownership for the coordination, investigation and documentation of a system event
• Ensures that correct resolutions are found and involves appropriate areas in resolving problems when needed
• Demonstrates understanding of the customer’s business needs and apply them to the management of system events & incidents
• Teams with technical team on site and the service desk to ensure the coordinated management of incidents
• Supports in the automation of the routing or fixing of incidents through accurate recording of information and trending of operational peaks and troughs
• Able to understand system errors at a basic level & assess the risk of events and escalate appropriately to protect client services
- Competitive salary and performance bonuses
- Attractive benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension account, life insurance private account, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, online, interactive library subscription
- Opportunity to practice your language skills with native speakers
- Access to a global network of knowledge and resources
- Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom, etc.
- Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise, and to develop skills in other industries
- An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress
- Interesting and challenging work for the world’s leading companies – our clients
- Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life