Career & Development Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Ubisoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Career & Development Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1800 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1800 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!
• University degree in HR, Psychology, Business Administration or related field;
• Strong HR experience- minimum 3 years;
• Knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Power Point);
• Initiative, ownership, creativity, passion;
• Strong profile searching, assessment skills;
• Advanced English level;
• Good communication skills (written and verbal).
The Career & Development specialist is handling performance management, organizing internal events, trainings, conferences, international mobility and other HR administrative tasks.
- Keep an updated real time planning throughout the year with all types of appraisals (new hires, contract, project milestones, annual appraisals, performance issues);
- Organize different meetings on these topics (People reviews, Presentations etc.);
- Implement the performance review process (update all application, follow-up on progress, finalize it in agreed deadlines);
- Manage all issues with the performance management application;
- Performs analyses after each annual appraisal period;
- Act as owner on the process of extending contracts.
Trainings & Conferences:
- Create the training/conferences plan;
- Gather development needs from appraisals, leads and producers;
- Implement transversally the training plan: internal/external trainings/conferences;
- Collaborate with purchasing team in finding the best suppliers (in terms of quality & costs);
- Organize presentations and information sharing;
- Build a list of suppliers (internal data base).
Contact point for Production teams with Internal/ External Com:
- Be part of the organizing team for internal events (objectives, target, calendar, prizes, budget) (ex: contests, presentations, game jams);
- Keep an updated date base with Volunteers for different events;
- Keep an updated data base with individual skills, experience, and motivation for all employees from production teams;
- Handle the Induction for new employees;
- Provide support on International Mobility.
Benefits that you can enjoy:
• If you’re into sport we’ve got a great gym right into our studio;
• We are proud of our games and we would like you to feel the same way. To get started we’ll give you goodies and games letting you choose what you like;
• If you get hungry you can use your meal tickets at our local cafeteria or even grab some of the fresh fruits that are available in the office each week;
• Since we value health you’ll have access to private medical system after the first 3 months;
• If somehow you feel under the weather you can quickly go to our in studio doctor.