Service Desk with French
A CONNECTED WORLD IS JUST THE BEGINNING!
Ericsson is the world’s leading provider of technology and services to telecom operators. Ericsson is advancing its vision of being the “prime driver in an all-communicating world” through innovation, technology, and sustainable business solutions. We now stand on the brink of fundamental innovation opportunities across industries, public services and in private life.
We are moving from the information society to the Networked Society, where the primary concern is not having access to information, but what benefit you get out of it. It took 100 years to connect 1 billion places and 25 years to connect 5 billion people. The next step is connecting things. Ericsson envisions 50 billion connected devices as a starting point for new ways of innovating, collaborating, and socializing. The result will be simplified processes, higher productivity, real-time information allowing quicker, more informed decision-making or problem solving when relevant, and monitoring.
The Networked Society changes the logic of how society works. It is our job to take the lead in enabling this, and we are shaping our decisions around that. The ICT industry can help address our world’s major concerns in climate change, health care, education, and more.
• You find us in 180 countries
• We are more than 100,000 employees
• We have more than 30,000 patents
• 40% of mobile calls are made through our systems
• More than 2 billion people globally use our networks
In Romania we operate also the Global Services Center which is performing Managed Services for various European Operators, employing over 1000 engineers.
• Knowledge of Managed Service Telecom Operations Practice
• Presentation & Communication skills
• Knowledge sharing
• Problem Solving & strategic thinking
• Ericsson Knowledge
• English Language Skills - advanced level
•French Language Skills - advanced level
• Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
• Working with People
• Following instructions & Procedures
• Applying Expertise & Technology
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
• Problem solving and trouble shooting skills
• Good communication skills
• Cost awareness
• Social skills and awareness
• Previous experience in Service Desk / Help Desk is preferred; Bachelor Degree in Electronics, IT or Telecommunications is preferred
This Job Role is responsible for the execution of proactive and reactive maintenance activities to ensure that services provided to Operators’ customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
This Job Role is also responsible for receiving trouble reports from the Operator's Customer Care Center (or from the Operator's customer directly in some very specific cases), resolving them to the customer's satisfaction and providing meaningful status on repair and/or restoration activity to the Customer Care Center (or to the Operators’ customers). It is also responsible for customer-affecting problems detected by other processes or through analysis, including proactively informing the customer and resolving these specific problems to the customer's satisfaction.
Responsibilities & Tasks
• Customer Event Management
• Customer Incident Management
• Customer Problem Management
• Customer Order Handling
• Working in a dynamic and energetic team
• Medical and health insurance
• Sport allowance partially reimbursed by the company
• Training plan
• Career plan
Mandatory: In order to qualify for the job advanced knowledge of English is required.