Linux System Administrator with French
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs EEU Software active
View all jobs Linux System Administrator with French active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
EEU Software is a fast growing software development company. We started in early 2000 and specialised in Java projects. The 80 programmers in EEU are all together a young, dynamic and highly professional team. We have implemented various applications in Europe and overseas, in countries like Spain, UK, Argentina, USA, Germany, Finland, Switzerland, France and more. EEU Software is Microsoft Partner, IBM Core Partner and Oracle Gold Partner. Our company uses the highest quality standards being ISO 9001 certified by a well-known austrian company, TUV.Requirements
Working days: Monday to Friday and Romanian public holidays
Working Hours: in 2 shifts covering 09:00 - 21:00
On call support required outside business hours
- Basic French language - spoken and written
- Experience in Linux administration
- Strong knowledge in Linux Administration
- Familiarity with RAID disk technologies & SAN infrastructure
- Familiarity with network infrastructure.
- Liaise with vendors and professional services.
- Knowledge of Server Applications.
- Understanding of patch management software.
- Familiarity with Backup software and strategies.
- Knowledge and understanding of network applications, web servers, email servers, firewalls, databases, file shares and print servers.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Strong technical problem solving skills
- Ability to learn and apply new technology and methodologies in a distributed environment
- Ability to solve problems quickly and completely
Nice to have skills:
- Experience in AIX administration
- AS 400
- Windows Server
- DB (DB2; Oracle; MSSQL)
- Availability to work on call
- Maintenance of datacenter infrastructure
- Monitor server performance and availability
- Troubleshoot issues for the specific competency
- Performing SAN administration, management and configuration
- Promote and maintain server patch management practices.
- Provide metrics for capacity management purposes.
- Troubleshoot performance issues, troubleshoot OS configuration and hardware failures and apply fixes
- Event Management (analyze alerts and logs)
- Incident handling
- Problem resolution
- Root Cause Analysis
- Initiate, assess, test, verify, document and quality assure system updates
- Create and implement change requests for incidents/problems as needed
- Provide technical assistance and expertise to customer’s administrators and SMEs in French language
- Reimbursement of agreed certifications
- Private medical subscription
- Motivating salary
- Performance bonuses
- Career path based on continuous learning and development. Internal courses and workshops.
- Multiple ongoing projects thus possibility to change projects/ teams
- Focus on Java technologies
- Professional environment, access to leading-edge technologies
- Premium customers