EEU Software is a fast growing software development company. We started in early 2000 and specialised in Java projects. The 80 programmers in EEU are all together a young, dynamic and highly professional team. We have implemented various applications in Europe and overseas, in countries like Spain, UK, Argentina, USA, Germany, Finland, Switzerland, France and more. EEU Software is Microsoft Partner, IBM Core Partner and Oracle Gold Partner. Our company uses the highest quality standards being ISO 9001 certified by a well-known austrian company, TUV.Requirements
- Minimum 2 years hands on experience with networking implementation/consulting/architecture in at least the main areas (routing, switching, security) in datacenter and/or service provider environments
- Strong knowledge and skills at least with Cisco and/or Juniper technologies
- Good knowledge (administration, troubleshooting) with operating systems (Linux, Windows) and virtualisation infrastructures (VMware, KVM)
- Should be certified through OEM certifications at least at professional level (CCNP/JNCIP)
- Able to perform analysis of complex network designs and assist in large and complex datacenter and service provider deployments
- Strong problem solving skills
- Able to architect infrastructure solutions at a Low level (micro level)
- Experience with Cisco Nexus switches family (7000, 5000) and NX-OS related technologies (FCoE, vPC, OTV, VSAN)
- Experience with Cisco ASA, Juniper SSG/Netscreen/SRX
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
It would be excellent to have also:
Experience with network management software
Experience in other areas such as load balancing (F5 BIG-IP), proxy (BlueCoat)
- Cisco/Juniper routing, switching and security configuration implementation based on existing architecture.
- Work closely with the architecture team for applying and improving the network and security configuration and actively involving in building configuration templates and other network related work products.
- Networking Specialist in this job role will have expertise in one or more networking system technology areas. Examples include but are not limited to: routers, switches, firewalls or networking software related to these technologies. Typical examples of the deliverables are building proof-of concept solutions with networking system technology and architecting networking solutions to address client requirements and implement such solutions.
- Specialists in this job role work with products or solutions based on any vendor hardware and/or any vendor operating system software.
- Reimbursement of agreed certifications
- Private medical subscription
- Motivating salary
- Performance bonuses
- Career path based on continuous learning and development. Internal courses and workshops.
- Multiple ongoing projects thus possibility to change projects/ teams
- Professional environment, access to leading-edge technologies
- Premium customers