IT Administrator and CM
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Siemens Corporate Technology active
View all jobs IT Administrator and CM active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
We are supporting you to grow professionally and personally, to achieve your goals and to develop your individual career. Find a new opportunity to contribute with your abilities and ideas and to uncover your potential.
We are looking forward to working with you within Siemens!
IT Administrator and CM
With 110 years of presence in Romania, Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that owns innovative solutions in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization.
Software and R&D play a crucial role at Siemens. The Corporate Technology division in Brasov and Cluj-Napoca is the competence center for research, software development, IT and engineering, which makes the company a major leader in vertical IT technologies.
What are my responsibilities?
You have to safe guard the efficient and cost-saving usage of IT infrastructure in line with the defined IT standards. You have to pay special attention to a preferred usage of IT standard products (hardware/software) and the observation of the Information Security rules.
- Users’ first contact and advisor for IT infrastructure topics
- Ordering of IT equipment; preparation for the installation
- Supporting the request for processes, user accounts, user profiles and software installations
- 2nd and 3rd Level Support for developers
- Deploy and configure complex development environments
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Application configuration and maintenance: Microsoft SQL Server, IIS, Apache, Tomcat, Jira, Bamboo, Bitbucket, Confluence, GIT, SVN, Hadoop
- Networking: subnets, routing, access control lists, firewalls and network traffic analysis is a plus
- Server Administration: Microsoft Windows, Linux, VMware, Docker is a plus
- Experience with PowerShell, Python, Perl, Bash, Ansible is a plus or to be certified: CCNA, MCSA, RHCE/RHCSA, LPIC, etc
- Enjoy working in a team to solve complex issues
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities
- Proactive, self-motivated and willing to learn
- Good English communication skills
- German could be an advantage
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is investing in you to ensure your satisfaction, motivation and performance.
- Attractive compensation package and work climate
- Restaurant tickets
- Yearly bonus system
- Private health and life insurance
- Private pension
- Flexible schedule and work from home policy
- Personal and professional development through trainings and certifications
- Relocation package