Summer Intern (Global Subsidiaries Group)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Jobs from top companies in Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Summer Intern (Global Subsidiaries Group) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internship active pe Hipo.ro
- Primary Location: Romania,Bucuresti,Bucharest
- Education: High School Diploma/GED
- Job Function: Management Development Programs
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Temporary
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 17026761
LOCATION AND DURATION
This Global Subsidiaries Group Internship Program is primarily aimed at students in their final year of university (though exceptional candidates at an earlier stage of study are going to be considered) and takes place in our Bucharest office.
At present time we are only accepting candidates who can work with us full-time throughout the program.
To help the daily work of the Global Subsidiaries Group (GSG) in administrative and more advanced tasks. Work on projects of various levels of complexity, assistance with internal documentation and interaction with the other departments of the bank.
Global Subsidiaries Group department is a coverage unit part of Corporate and Investment Banking, in charge of the relations with the local subsidiaries of Citibank’s global corporate clients.
- Update of our various databases containing client related information
- Sourcing and compiling business related information
- Support in interaction with the other departments of the bank
- Support in credit related flows / financial analysis
- Assistance with various intra or inter departmental projects, including presentations
- Back-up during holiday period for Relationship Associates
- The work offers an excellent environment in which to work alongside top professionals across these disciplines to get a broad understanding of the business.
- The intern will be exposed to a “live” corporate environment and given opportunities to learn about the bank’s structure, corporate culture, various departments, informational and operational flows, client business models from various industries, banking products, selling & relationship management etc.
- A steep learning curve is expected, extensive training will be given.
This is a paid internship program.
APPLICATION PROCESS & DEADLINES
Students must apply online. As spaces are severely limited, early application is advised.
- Currently completing a BSc/MSc in Economics, Finance or similar
(students in their final year of university, though exceptional candidates at an earlier stage of study are going to be considered)
- MS Office with proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills - English is a must
- Organized and disciplined, able to observe deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Multitasker and good communicator
- Willingness to learn rapidly and work under tight deadlines
- Internship experience is an advantage