Everyday at Wipro Ltd. is challenging and thought-provoking. What is tested is your drive, enthusiasm and initiative. New ideas are appreciated and innovation is encouraged - if you have a suggestion and a plan to take it forward - you will get all the necessary support to transform it into action.Requirements
To perform this job successfully the following skills are required:
Graduate or post graduate in Economics or Technical Field
Green Belt or Black Belt Certification (mandatory)
Minimum 5 years of previous work experience in Quality Function (experience in SSC or BPO is preferred)
Previous work experience in Implementation of Six Sigma projects and Quality processes is mandatory.
Experience in working on analytical tools Tableau, R, Rapid Miner etc.
Experience in managing multiple locations and institutionalizing quality management and practices in the lcoations dealing with multiple internal customers
As a Quality Manager, you will be responsible to drive customer satisfaction in service delivery and support operations , engage in process consuliting, operational excellence, process assurance, add business value to customers through continuous improvements, automation, analytics & robotics and building people capability in Romania locations.
Your main responsibilities would be:
- Achieve operational and business metrics defined for the Quality Function
- Travel to customer site on need basis on short term/medium term for process consulting, process innovation, robotic process automation and initiate pro-active solutions to customers to improve their processes
- Work closely with customer in assessment and understanding of client processes and to identify improvement areas
- Based on requirement, provide necessary trainings related to quality (lean, Six Sigma concepts) to client teams and drive effective change management in the process
- Conduct process/ISO/standardization audits
- Implement Continuous improvement projects. (Lean/Six Sigma/Kaizen, CI etc.)
- Conduct Quality related trainings. (lean, Six Sigma, Q-101 and other quality related trainings)
- Monitor and drive improvements in training coverage and participation from operational teams
- Identify opportunities around Analytics, Robotics, automation in the processes and enhance value delivered to customer
- Motivate and promote employee engagement towards continuous improvements and Wipro’s quality culture
- Stabilize Quality monitoring processes (i.e sample size selection, control checklists, feedback mechanisms and TNI) drive quality assurance rigor in the process to drive defect reduction
- Support Operations in achieving SLA’s. Work closely with Operations in ensuring RCA is done and improvement actions are being put in place, monitored to drive improvement results
- All Quality related improvements/activities that would either result or achieve in client and end-customer satisfaction
- Represent Wipro in external forums, client visits and industry and demonstrate key practices followed around process and customer excellence
- Identify and replicate industry best practices and continuously upscale the processes followed
- Work closely with peer groups and communicate effectively to drive standard practices on accounts with global presence.
If this role fits with your professional expectations, we invite you to apply and we will get back to you to discuss more details about the recruitment process. However, if you are not interested but you know other people who might be, don't hesitate to suggest them to apply.
Wipro Ltd. is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 170,000+ workforce serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents. The company posted revenues of $7.6 billion for the financial year ended Mar 31, 2015. Wipro helps customers do business better by leveraging our industry-wide experience, deep technology expertise, comprehensive portfolio of services and vertically aligned business model. Our 55+ dedicated emerging technologies ‘Centers of Excellence’ enable us to harness the latest technology for delivering business capability to our clients. Wipro is globally recognized for its innovative approach towards delivering business value and its commitment to sustainability. Wipro champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital and talent.
A wide range of industry options are available since we services customers in various industries including Banking & Capital Markets, Insurance, Travel & Hospitality, Retail & Consumer Products, Energy and Utility, Technology, Manufacturing, Telecom & Healthcare sectors. We have built deep expertise in Processes like Finance & Accounting, Procurement, Marketing, Legal, HR Services, Tech Support, Customer Services and Analytics.