Business Shield is a staffing & technically oriented company with a main focus on:
Management of Human Resourcing
Project, Program and Production Management
Inspection, Containment and Sorting
Technical Services / Quality Engineering
• Mechanical / Electrical Engineering graduate;
• Specific knowledge of machining technology (mandatory);
• Knowledge in hydraulic and pneumatic systems;
• Knowledge about technical drawing and 3D modeling (minimum medium level);
• Team player and communicative;
• Organized and structured thinking;
• PC skills – Microsoft Office;
• English level – advanced (mandatory).
• Proposes improvements within the Continuous Improvement team to reduce costs/losses, increases efficiency of equipment and mitigates risks;
• Updates/ improves technological documents/ layouts;
• Improves time cycle and reduces the consumption of raw materials used in technological processes;
• Maintains constructive links with suppliers of equipment, materials technology etc. to clarify technical issues;
• Provides support for the introduction of statistical control, for key product characteristics and quality/ customer interface characteristics ;
• Identifies and implements preventive actions to reduce risk index;
• Participates actively in the multidisciplinary teams who join to solve quality and capacity problems;
• Implements corrective actions to be responsible, resulting in quality audits conducted in area of responsibility;
• Improves manufacturing processes;
• Updates and maintains documentation for production cell.
Business Shield is recruiting for his customer from Iasi, Process Engineer .