This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Schneider Electric active
View all jobs HR Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation. With revenues of ~€24.7bn in FY2016, our 144.000+ employees serve customers in over 100 countries, helping them to manage their energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Our connected technologies reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives.
At Schneider Electric, we call this Life Is On.
Find out more about Schneider Electric at www.schneider-electric.com.
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree requested, Psychology/Social Sciences is preferred
• 1 years of experience in a similar position
• Experience in mass recruiting is an advantage
• Excellent communication skills
• Good usage of different recruiting strategies
• Problem solving abilities, well organized and flexible person
• Goal oriented person with great ability to work under pressure
• Ability to multitask
• PC skills (Microsoft, Windows etc)
• Create job descriptions and posting job announcements on dedicated job sites
• Sourcing qualified candidates via different channels: direct search, head hunting, public recruitment channels, social media websites and personal network
• Perform CV screening and phone interviews
• Provide feedback to the interviewed candidates and keeping them up to date regarding the selection process
• Maintain and develop a strong candidate pipeline through research, networking, direct sourcing, social media websites
• Organize and attend employer branding events/job fairs
• Coordinating all pertinent applicant data in the applicant tracking system
• Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need
•A full-time paid internship
•Internship final certification and professional recommendation
•Be part of a passionate, open, direct and efficient team