Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 9 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +300 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
- Bachelor’s Degree Finance, or related field or equivalent combination of related experience
- Demonstrated advanced PC computer and software application experience including MS Office Suite and cubes technology (e.g. XL Cubed)
- Experience applying analytical skills to research, interpret and analyze, compile financial data and information (Financial statements)
- Knowledge of controlling methodology systems and profitability measurement. Experience in reporting design solutions
- Demonstrated knowledge about the profitability concepts applied in banking sector
- Demonstrated effective communication skills, both written and verbal and experience with decision making, problem solving and analytical skills to resolve issues
- Experience working independently with general direction and demonstrated ability to establish own work priorities and to execute assignments, meeting time-sensitive deadlines and working on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrated attention to details and known English (documents and part of the communication is done in English).
- Analyze current reports and propose improvements in order to set up an automatic reporting system
- Redesign current reporting flow, automatize the reports and prepare the documentation including detailed working instructions
- Analyze and propose changes in the data sources and cubes to make them more user friendly and intuitive in order to increase usability
- Prepare all the documentation required including template set-up, data fill in and mapping for budget data (both financial and non-financial) upload in the cubes
- Ensure documentation of the processes assigned and update the documentation used in the work if is needed
- Provide ad hoc reports/ analysis from business or other counterparties
- Perform other duties as assigned.
-Interesting salary conditions
-Undetermined period of contract
-Career plan (professional, academic and financial)
-Official training and certifications
-English, French, soft skills training
-Yearly professional evaluation
-Financial benefits based in the company partnerships
-Professional and friendly working environment
-Join a multinational team