Financial Analyst (1 year)
Ursus Breweries este cel mai mare producător de bere din România. Mărcile din portofoliul Ursus Breweries sunt: URSUS, Timișoreana, Ciucaș, Grolsch, Peroni Nastro Azzurro, Redd’s, Stejar, Azuga, Pilsner Urquell și St Stefanus.
Pentru mai multe informații despre Ursus Breweries și programele sale, vă rugăm să vizitați: www.ursus-breweries.ro și www.desprealcool.ro.
Pentru mai multe detalii legate de cariera in Ursus Breweries vizitaţi site-ul nostru de recrutare www.ursusbreweriescariere.ro.
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics or business administration.
• Fluency in English written and spoken
• Excellent business analytical skills
• Understanding of business environment and functional departments activity
• Previous management accounting and reporting experience is an advantage
• Excellent communication and people management skills
• Ability to handle deadlines and to adapt to changing environment
• Active contribution within planning cycle (elaboration of the yearly Company’s Financial Budget as well
as the quarterly profit forecast (PFs), rolling forecast revisions, IMP).
• Active contribution within company’s results reporting (Flash reporting to Hub)
• Contributes to Profit and Loss allocation by Brand/SKU and Channel/Customer;
• Performs profitability analysis by Brand/SKU and/or by Channel/Client.
• Contributes the maintenance and development of all FP&A systems and tools in order to response to
the dynamics of the business changes (eg Fixed costs application)
• Contributes to the monthly booklet/reports/ presentations for meetings with company management (e.g.
Commercial Pack, Board Meetings etc) and quarterly/Year-end analysis required by company management and / or Group (eg. quarterly KPIs, strategic scorecards. etc)
• Contribution to maintain and update the Controlling modules within used ERP (eg. SAP/CO and
• Develops a proper climate and necessary support for all customers as well as good collaboration with
other Finance divisions
• Develops and maintains a transparent communication of relevant data, information flows as well as an
appropriate integration of tasks within FP&A team (sharing knowledge, etc)