University degree in IT preferable (or high school degree);
2-5 years of experience at the similar job role;
Ability of individual logical thinking;
Ability to work in team (team player); self-starter.
English language on communicative level;
knowledge of design and implementation of applications.
• Sense for detail, reliability.
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to work both independently and in the team
• Flexibility and analytical approach.
• Willingness to improve technical skills of the whole team
• Presentation skills
Ability to handle technical issues related with testing environment (server setting …)
Experience with C# and .NET 4.5 or higher.
Experience with Java - JUnit, JDBC, Spring, Maven...
Knowledge of Design patterns
Knowledge of Selenium WebDriver
Experience with SQL, PL/SQL
Experience with versions control tools.
Knowledge of markup language (XML).
Experience with CI servers (Jenkins,TeamCity).
Knowledge of web services (SOAP, REST).
• Revision of functional test scenarios.
• Design and implement automation scripts.
• Test data preparation.
• Making proposals of necessary module’s changes.
• Set up automation jobs on server site.
• Improvement of the test methodology.
• Design and implementation of support libraries.
• Ensure design patterns and best practises.