This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Automation Tester active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
University degree in IT preferable (or high school degree);
2-5 years of experience at the similar job role;
Ability of individual logical thinking;
Ability to work in team (team player); self-starter.
English language on communicative level;
knowledge of design and implementation of applications.
• Sense for detail, reliability.
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to work both independently and in the team
• Flexibility and analytical approach.
• Willingness to improve technical skills of the whole team
• Presentation skills
Ability to handle technical issues related with testing environment (server setting …)
Experience with C# and .NET 4.5 or higher.
Experience with Java - JUnit, JDBC, Spring, Maven...
Knowledge of Design patterns
Knowledge of Selenium WebDriver
Experience with SQL, PL/SQL
Experience with versions control tools.
Knowledge of markup language (XML).
Experience with CI servers (Jenkins,TeamCity).
Knowledge of web services (SOAP, REST).
• Revision of functional test scenarios.
• Design and implement automation scripts.
• Test data preparation.
• Making proposals of necessary module’s changes.
• Set up automation jobs on server site.
• Improvement of the test methodology.
• Design and implementation of support libraries.
• Ensure design patterns and best practises.