This job is no longer active!
View all jobs OBIEE Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
• University technical/business degree.
• Fluent English (spoken and written).
• Advanced knowledge working with OBIEE 10g and 11g (minimum five years, RPD development and Dashboards, Analysis, Filters, Drills, Navigation).
• Advanced knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL.
• Knowledge working with Oracle DB, and Oracle Warehouse Builder 11g.
• Experienced working with Financial departments to develop reporting and analysis.
• Knowledge of integration of GeoSpatial/GIS data in OBIEE for Maps in Analysis, Database model and Data Structure Diagram.
• Perfect time management and strong organizational skills.
• Customer focused approach.
• Ability to work in a team and to maintain a positive relationship with customers and other vendors.
• Ability to follow workflow procedures, data standards and policies.
• Eye for a detail.
• Motivation to learn new technologies and methodologies.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Collaborate with business users to gather reporting requirements, analyze source systems, identify underlying data sources and define data transformation requirements.
• Translate BI requirements into OBIEE (11g) analytical models through the definition of technical and functional report specifications.
• Model the physical and logic metadata repositories.
• Design and develops reports, dashboards, and analytics using the OBIEE toolset.
• Maintain documentation up to date.
• Create and maintain the necessary SQL packages, procedures, and queries to produce requisite data for the reporting presentation layer.
• Work with business users post-development to ensure that requirements were correctly translated, documented and implemented.