IT Infrastructure Administrator
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN SI-TECHNO Romania active
View all jobs IT Infrastructure Administrator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania offers technical consulting services, with a team of over 500 engineering and IT specialized consultants in its offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj, Sibiu and Iasi.Requirements
• Technical background:
- 3-5 years of experience on IT network infrastructure deployment, network engineering, firewalling, security and network policy audit/improving
• Technical skills:
- STP, RSTP, MST on Cisco platform
- Etherchannel on Cisco, VmWare si Microsoft platforms
- QoS & fine-tuning
- Static routing
- ACLs & IP Inspect
- Dynamic Routing (EIGRP, BGP)
- VPN- IPSEC, GRE/IPSEC, IPSEC Cluster with HA / HSRP
- Good knowledge of Secured network architecture (DMZ, logic security, security zones/nests).
• Personal skills:
- Good communication skills
- Good spoken and written English skills
- Able to handle multiple tasks and prioritize them.
• Nice to have:
- University or Bachelor Degree in computer science
- Cisco VOIP infrastructure: Voice Gateway, Call Manager, IPCC
- Knowledge of McAfee Web Proxy
- Knowledge of Checkpoint firewall products, experience managing CheckPoint Firewall (Checkpoint
R77.20 and above)
- Good knowledge of Windows Server Infrastructure.
• Quickly reply to any technical requests or incidents
• Planning, implementing and maintaining the network infrastructure
• Develop and maintenance procedures for installation and configuration
• Projects: Migration/Upgrade project for all network infrastructure
• Security: Implement internal company security standards for IT network equipment
• Change Management: Applying system updates, patches and configuration changes for network infrastructure(switches, routers and firewall)
• IT Obsolescence: Participate and makes clear proposal for hardware renewal of network devices.