Automated Tester (Telecom)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN SI-TECHNO Romania active
View all jobs Automated Tester (Telecom) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
• Knowledge in the following areas: IMS, SIGTRAN, 2G / 3G, SS7, SIP, Diameter
• Experience QA
• Experience working Linux
• Experience in automated testing
• Nice to have: a basic knowledge java or python
• Knowledge Automation in a cucumber
• Fluent in English
• Aptitude to communicate orally and in writing
• Team work
• Anticipation and reactivity
• Capacity to argue
• Ability to manage stress
• Organized and rigorous.
• Evaluate and tests new or modified software programs and software development procedures used to verify that programs function according to user requirements and conform to established guidelines
• Participate in feature development from concept to design to construction in order to drive quality into not only the software application, but also the culture of the organization
• Plan, design, and author effective test cases
• Develop automated tests for your test cases and integrate your automations into test suites
• Design and develop tools for test management, execution and reporting to enhance the overall software testing process.