We are currently looking for a TALENT ACQUISITION SOURCER - SOUTH EASTERN EUROPE that will be part of the SEE HR team and will be involved in the rolling out of direct sourcing recruitment across our SEE Commercial business (for Romania, Greece Bulgaria and Serbia).
As TA Sourcer you’ll be in charge of the full recruitment life cycle for a range of roles within our Commercial business, building close working relationships with HR Manager and the local Management team, ensuring a smooth recruitment process and an improved candidate experience.
The TA Sourcer will report directly to the Talent Acquisition Manager SEU and dotted line to the HR Manager SEE. The role is based in Bucharest.
The TA Sourcer will be responsible for:
- Liaising with top talents in the market, with the desired competencies and with the right company fit with RB;
- Mapping the key positions in the market;
- Liaising with Managers, and Function Directors to understand vacancy briefs when they occur;
- Using proactive, direct, recruitment methods that will attract candidates by job boards, networking and employee referrals & social media
Managing the full cycle with candidates until the offer letter
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in full cycle recruitment, ideally from an agency or a multinational company belonging to the fast moving consumer goods or telecommunication field
- Fluency in English (an international experience during the studies or work is highly valued, as well as a second foreign language)
- Success record of proactive recruitment techniques.
- Leadership and interpersonal skills: capable of building strong working relationships and influencing internal customers and candidates
- Negotiation and communication skills
- Results oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivating
- Tenacious and resilient, driven to achieve even when faced with obstacles
- International mobility and motivation to a long term career in an international business