This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Schneider Electric active
View all jobs Data Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With revenues of €24.7 billion in FY2016, our 144,000 employees serve customers in over 100 countries, helping them manage their energy by offering IoT-enabled solutions to seamlessly connect, collect, analyze and act on data in real-time delivering enhanced safety, efficiency, reliability, and sustainability.
From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Our connected technologies will reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives.
At Schneider Electric, we call this Life Is On.
Find out more about Schneider Electric Romania at www.schneider-electric.ro.
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree with 1-2 years of work experience
• Fluency required in English
• Basic knowledge of German is an advantage
• Experience in reporting is an advantage
• Working electrical knowledge is preferred
• Good working skills with IT tools / apps and databases
• Strong working knowledge of MS Excel
• Demonstrate flexibility and an ability to learn quickly
• Excellent interpersonal, communications and time management skills
• Ability to develop and maintain customer rapport
• Strong verbal and written communication skills are required
• Strong desire to excel in a fast paced sales environment
• Focused, goal oriented, and have a competitive nature
• Able to multitask, set priorities, and take ownership of any project given
• Track and update according to requirements Install Base assets within the working database
• Analyze and recommend improvements in tracking methods, capturing data rules and systems, based on the IB data, with the view of supporting revenue generation maximization
• Install Base data analysis, selection of targeted IB for field service business development
• Analysis of targeted customers for field services in company CRM
• Maintain documentation for assigned tasks (Salesforce.com, IB Suite etc)
• Collaborate with Sales Services and Field Services teams on new services launches and scheduling of field activities
• Provide relevant product/process training to other team members
• Liaise between customers and Services Teams (Sales and Field) regarding Services Quality, Timeliness and Offer
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Schneider Electric products/solutions/services and competitor strengths, weaknesses and applications. Apply knowledge of Schneider Electric products/solutions/services to customer's needs
• Maintain close cooperation with field service marketing and business development
• Create and sustain good communication with field service engineers
• Act as back-up for the colleagues within the same team
• Other duties may be assigned
What we offer:
• Competitive and rewarding salary package
• Monthly well-being workshops
• Hands on training and access to our technical labs
• Connection sessions with global management
• Exposure to a multicultural and dynamic environment
• Development Plan through Career path and coaching
• Cool site environment
• Employer with high focus on Sustainability
• Diversity and Inclusion - integral part of the company's history, culture and identity