Amaris is an independent, international Technologies and Management Consulting Group. Created in 2007, Amaris is already established in over 50 countries and supports 500 clients worldwide throughout their projects’ lifecycle. Our expertise covers 5 areas of innovation: Business and Management, IT/IS, Telecom, Engineering and High Technologies, Biotech and Pharma. With 65 offices across the World, the Group offers proximity support to its clients in all their locations and many opportunities of international careers for employees.
In 2017, Amaris aim to reach a turnover of 180 million euros, 3500 employees and the ability to recruit one new employee every 5 hours. We expect to triple our workforce within the next years and reach an international leader position in independent consulting.
We are looking for students or young graduates to join our purchasing team, in Bucharest, with:
• Ability to build relationships with customers and suppliers
• Desire to build a career within a commercial environment
• Excellent teamwork and communication skills
• Strong academic / educational background
• Advanced English language skills; Any other European language, is a plus
1. Market Intelligence / Research activities to highlight prospective suppliers
2. Engage with suppliers to understand their capabilities, offerings and capacity
3. Develop relationships with customers and suppliers
4. Monitor supplier performance and generate reports
5. Prepare, dispatch & track supplier contract documentation; file, maintain & manage return information.
6. Arrange supplier / customer meetings
7. Manage customer relationships
WE OFFER YOU THE OPPORTUNITY TO WORK IN A YOUNG INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENT FOR CHALLENGING PROJECTS AND THE POSSIBILITY TO GROW WITHIN OUR GROUP AND DEPARTMENT.
ALL OUR EMPLOYEES RECEIVE TRAININGS AND A CAREER PATH TAILORED TO THEIR PERSONAL INTEREST, INCLUDING INTERNATIONAL MOBILITY, IF WANTED.