Middle Java Developer
People & Culture
At RINF you'll find a team of people that embrace and encourage diversity, that are driven by passion for performance. We welcome initiative with enthusiasm and encourage people to follow their intuition and build a solid argument for the thing they believe in. At RINF your voice is heard!
We are a closely knit, passionate team set to make our clients lives easier and their companies more successful. The most important thing is that we value our people, not only as employees, but as individuals, we support and appreciate each personality, because for us different is unique.
We are passionate about technology. Our hobby is also our field of work and that shows in everything that we do.
You should be comfortable with the following technical background:
• Java 3 years
• Spring Core 1+ years
• Java Server Pages (JSP) 1+ years
• Spring Model View Controller (MVC) 1+ years
- Need to have: Git, Spring Web Services (WS) 1+ years, JUnit, Mockito (unit testing) 1+ years
You should be comfortable with the following work organization patterns:
• Have very good command of English language
• Develop projects in a distributed team organized after agile methodologies
• Interact daily with all the roles of a project team (developer, QA, product owner)
• Have a proactive approach towards your work and processes
• Adapt and adjust to project requirements
• Be responsible for the new and further development of java based web applications for the project
• Be responsible for developing components of the project
• Work together with the team, as well as independently, in an agile manner;
• International team
• Very good work environment
• Great location
• Extra benefits included