The Qualysoft Group was founded in Vienna in 1999. As an independent IT consultancy and service company, it supports its international customers by providing tailored IT solutions that are both flexible and innovative. Its main focus is on providers of financial and energy services, industrial firms, media/telecommunications companies, and institutions from the public sector.Requirements
Java Development experience:
• Java J2SE experience above 3 years experience for experienced developers, juniors are also welcomed
• Very good understanding of Object Oriented and Enterprise Design Patterns
• Strong Java EE knowledge (Servlet, JSP + Tiles, JSTL, Filter)
• Front-End Web application frameworks: Apache Struts, JSF, EJB 3.0, Spring(Core/MVC/Security), Google Web Toolkit
• Web Services: RESTFull, Soap
• ORM: EJB 3.0, Hibernate/JPA, iBatis
• Unit testing using JUnit and EasyMock
• Database knowledge: SQL/PL-SQL solid experience; Oracle / DB2 database
• Tools: Ant, Maven, Continous Integration, SVN
University degree: IT University Degree or equivalent
As part of a big project you will interact with the locale team located in Bucharest. Our projects are covering various areas like Online Customer Support, Development and Production.
You will be working in a fast paced international environment and gain invaluable knowledge and expertise along the way.
French is very much appreciated as you might have direct contact with final end user or other development teams.
The ability to learn new technologies will give you great opportunities to work on a wide variety of products, software development processes, test-driven developing or domain-driven design.
• Performed analysis activities including requirement clarifications, documenting use case
• Actively involved in the functional and technical discussion with the client
• Performed estimations based on industry widely known of project specific methods and tools
• Create and implement technical software solutions and perform product integration (including unit testing, integration and system tests)
• Actively involved in all the project stages(analysis, design, implementation, test/acceptance) when required
• Perform code review and provide technical mentoring for the junior developers if you are senior, otherwise you will be mentored
We offer you:
Work from home
Professional growth, state of the art projects
Smart, joyful team environment
We care about your work/life balance
Premium Medical insurance