Search & Biddable Media Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs GroupM active
View all jobs Search & Biddable Media Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
GroupM is the leading global media investment management company for WPP’s media agencies including Mindshare, MediaCom, WaveMaker, Essence and m/Six, and the outcomes-driven programmatic audience company, Xaxis. GroupM’s primary purpose is to maximize performance of WPP’s media agencies by operating as leader and collaborator in trading, content creation, sports, digital, finance, proprietary tool development and other business-critical capabilities.
GroupM’s focus is to deliver unrivaled marketplace advantage to its clients, stakeholders and people.
In Romania we have in-house the most advanced programmatic buying platform: Xaxis (a global digital media platform that programmatically connects advertisers to audiences across all addressable channels).
Specialties: Media Strategy, Media Buying, Data Management, New Media, Audience buying, Digital Media, DMP, Publisher.
There is power in a group. Our group has helped redefine the industry, through the development and creation of data and technology platforms that give our agencies and our clients an advantage.
We continue to be responsible for approximately one third of all media investment worldwide, employing 27,500 uniquely talented people in over 100 countries.
A true advantage. And the true power of our group. Be part of it.
- at least 1+ year of experience on a similar role;
- Ideally Degree educated in a business, numerical or analytical degree (e.g. informatics, economics, mathematics, statistics or engineering) ;
- Numerate and analytical;
- Details oriented;
- Excellent written & verbal English language skills/grammar;
- Demonstrable strong planning & implementation skills;
- Strong knowledge of bid management tools (preferred but not required);
- Strong knowledge of competitive insights tools (preferred but not required);
- Strong knowledge of analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics);
- Ability to identify & deal with potential areas of conflict;
- Ability to stay calm under pressure;
- Ambitious & independent;
- Show ambition to take ownership of challenges;
- Team player, can-do attitude, enthusiastic.
You have at your fingertips a vast number of Search and Display trading systems & tools - including search engine platforms, self-serve ad platforms (such as the GDN via Adwords, AdMob, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn) and demand-side platforms.
We are looking for intelligent people who can passionately represent GroupM Interaction, develop the strategy behind category defining campaigns, ensure outstanding delivery to the client and create opportunities for our agencies. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work closely with Client Account teams, as well as play a key role in the continuing growth of the agency.
- Develops a strong understanding of the client's brands, products, competition, industry, marketing goals and objectives;
- Analyses performance data and site analytics to develop insights for use in quarterly and annual business reviews;
- Be responsible for all client budgets and ensure they are being spent effectively and as scheduled;
- Think creatively and develop innovative tactics and offerings to advance the paid search & biddable media practice;
- Actively contributes to corporate initiatives, automation projects, process changes, and roll-outs;
- Stay current with industry trends, best practices;
- Maintains positive relationships with search engines, understand search engine services, capabilities, and requirements;
- Provides support to Finance Department for billing and search engine invoicing;
-Delivers accurate analysis of the Search campaigns;
- Delivers Search campaigns within fully integrated & measured campaigns across.
- Implements testing into Search campaign;
- Produces competitive analysis reports;
- Actively supports business development;
- Supports Search & Biddable Lead responding to RFIs and RFPs.
We are offering a great financial package and the opportunity of growing professionally within our group.