This job is no longer active!
View all jobs GroupM active
View all jobs Office Assistant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
GroupM is the world’s leading media investment group (Mindshare, MediaCom, Wavemaker, Essence, m/SIX, Xaxis), responsible for more than $48B in annual media investments by leading advertisers. We grow client’s brands and revenues with innovative and strategic use of media. Our global team of experts deliver actionable audience intelligence across the most expansive set of media platforms worldwide; trading expertise; market-leading brand-safe media; robust data and technology partnerships and solutions; addressable TV; content; sports and more.Requirements
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good organisational skills and attention to details;
- Able to manage their own workload and prioritisation;
- Honesty and confidence;
- Great working with deadlines;
- Preferably advanced English language skills;
- Medium PC skills (Ms Office).
- Extensive diary management for the Agency CEO;
- Extensive travel booking; flights, accommodation, visas and creating travel itineraries;
- Highly confidential correspondence management, expenses processing and
phone call screening;
- Create and maintain an efficient filing system and document management system for projects, correspondence and clients;
- Assistance with reports, presentations and project plans as required, and the distribution of the finished materials to relevant parties;
- Preparation of presentations on behalf of the CEO;
- Minute taking in meetings as required;
- Typing up notes and copy typing documents;
- Arrange and coordinate meetings with suppliers, industry groups and internal clients including catering provision and meeting and greeting participants
- Central point of contact, internally and externally for department queries
- Organising conferences and events for the Agency;
- Offering support for HR Department on specific tasks (e.g. labour protection documentation, archiving specific documents related to employees);
- Offering support to the finance team (e.g. registering and archiving specific financial documents).
We are offering a great financial package and the opportunity of growing professionally within our group.