GroupM is the leading global media investment management company for WPP’s media agencies including Mindshare, MediaCom, WaveMaker, Essence and the outcomes-driven programmatic audience company, Xaxis. GroupM’s primary purpose is to maximize performance of WPP’s media agencies by operating as leader and collaborator in trading, content creation, sports, digital, finance, proprietary tool development and other business-critical capabilities.
GroupM’s focus is to deliver unrivaled marketplace advantage to its clients, stakeholders and people.
In Romania we have in-house the most advanced programmatic buying platform: Xaxis (a global digital media platform that programmatically connects advertisers to audiences across all addressable channels).
Specialties: Media Strategy, Media Buying, Data Management, New Media, Audience buying, Digital Media, DMP, Publisher.
There is power in a group. Our group has helped redefine the industry, through the development and creation of data and technology platforms that give our agencies and our clients an advantage.
We continue to be responsible for approximately one third of all media investment worldwide, employing 27,500 uniquely talented people in over 100 countries.
A true advantage. And the true power of our group. Be part of it.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good organisational skills and attention to details;
- Able to manage their own workload and prioritisation;
- Honesty and confidence;
- Great working with deadlines;
- Preferably advanced English language skills;
- Medium PC skills (Ms Office).
- Extensive diary management for the Agency CEO;
- Extensive travel booking; flights, accommodation, visas and creating travel itineraries;
- Highly confidential correspondence management, expenses processing and
phone call screening;
- Create and maintain an efficient filing system and document management system for projects, correspondence and clients;
- Assistance with reports, presentations and project plans as required, and the distribution of the finished materials to relevant parties;
- Preparation of presentations on behalf of the CEO;
- Minute taking in meetings as required;
- Typing up notes and copy typing documents;
- Arrange and coordinate meetings with suppliers, industry groups and internal clients including catering provision and meeting and greeting participants
- Central point of contact, internally and externally for department queries
- Organising conferences and events for the Agency;
- Offering support for HR Department on specific tasks (e.g. labour protection documentation, archiving specific documents related to employees);
- Offering support to the finance team (e.g. registering and archiving specific financial documents).
We are offering a great financial package and the opportunity of growing professionally within our group.